Little Artist Workshop SERIES- 2nd Session- 10:30-11:15 am
Join The Nature Atelier for outdoor art, play, and yoga in our home garden!
Theme: Colorful Flowers and Rainshowers
When: Mondays, May 2, 9, 16
Where: My Home Garden Studio (Arbor Lodge Neighborhood)
Time: 9:30-10:15 am
Age: 1-6 years old
This workshop series is a combination of open nature play and led activities. Families will have access to sensory and art stations throughout The Nature Atelier's garden, including mud Kitchen potions, nature painting stations, sensory garden exploration, sensory table play, and art-making. Activities or natural materials will change each week.
Led activities will include yoga and a take-home art project.
There are two-time slots available in May- 9:30-10:15 am, and 10:30-11:15 am. Any additional children booked must be part of the same household or nanny share and can attend with only one adult due to limited space.
Limited drop-in spots will cost $22+ per session and open two weeks before each session if space is available.
- All attendees must pre-book to attend.
- Space is limited, and no refunds will be issued for the fee in case of no-show.
- Please email immediately to discuss a store credit or alternative dates if a family emergency occurs.
- Workshops are gentle, rain or shine. If The Nature Atelier cancels due to bad weather or an unexpected reason, all attendees will be refunded or rescheduled, depending on preferences.
- This event is for is a mixed age group of 1 year to 6 years. Younger siblings are welcome to attend at no charge.
- Only fully vaccinated adults are allowed to attend with child(ren): (Fully vaccinated = two weeks past the second dose).
- At this time, masks will be required on everyone two and up.
- This workshop has shared materials and stations but is in a small group format of a maximum of 8 families.
- Digital Waiver Required: A digital waiver and agreement to the above rules will be sent one week before the event.