Little Artists in Nature Workshop (September 27th- Peninsula Park)
Join The Nature Atelier for an hour of outdoor art, play, and yoga at the LITTLE ARTISTS IN NATURE Series.
In this workshop, we will explore the wonders of autumn through process art, movement, and observation. Partway through the workshop, we will take a movement break and create an autumn yoga story together. We can't wait to connect and explore together to nurture our little ones with the magic of nature.
Theme: Autumn Wonders
When: September 27th
Where: Peninsula Park (N. Portland)
Age: 2-6 years old
- All attendees must pre-book to attend.
- Space is limited and no refunds will be issued for the fee in case of no show.
- If a family emergency occurs, please email immediately to discuss a store credit or alternative dates.
- Workshops are gentle rain or shine. If The Nature Atelier cancels due to bad weather or an unexpected reason, all attendees will be refunded or rescheduled depending on preferences.
- Siblings younger than 2 are welcome to attend, no fee will be charged but no attentional materials will be provided.
- At this time, only fully vaccinated adults are allowed to attend with child(ren): (Fully vaccinated = 2 weeks past the second dose).
- Masks and social distance required: please bring your own blanket to sit on, masks can be removed when seated on your blanket.
- No Shared Materials: Each family group will receive their own materials to work with during the workshop, some materials ( ie: sensory dough, art projects) will be able to go home with your family, some will be returned and sterilized for future workshops.
- Digital Waiver Required: A digital waiver and agreement to the above rules will be sent one week prior to the event.