BLOOMING SPRING Little Artist Kit
This kit celebrates the beauty of spring! Each eco-friendly kit provides a mix of process art and nature crafts so that children can explore and create in different ways. Project instructions offer activity extension ideas along with prompt examples to give parents the tools to facilitate and co-create with ease.
Some of the Projects In This Kit Include:
- Blooming Kite
- Magic Flower Paints
- Hapa Zome Bunting
- And More...
- Sensory Dough
- 1 Spring Themed Play Dough Stamper
- Natural Materials
Your Kit Will Contain:
- Booklet of Clear Instructions, Extension Activities and Prompt Ideas for 6 Projects.
- Quality Art Materials for All 6 Projects (minus a few items found in nature).
- Open-ended play material including sensory dough, 1 play dough stamper and natural material related to the theme + includes set up ideas and additional projects.
- Recommended Books & Supplementary Information for Further Learning.
- Options To Include More Materials in Box (for multiple children).
- Upgrade to Watercolor Set of 6 in a tin for $7 (Value $8).
- Upgrade to Set of 6 Spring Handmade Eco-Crayons for $7 (Value $8.00).
- Upgrade to Set of 4 Spring Themed Wooden Stampers for $16 (Value $18.00).
Age Recommendation: Kits are created for 2-8 year olds but can be adapted as needed. Supervision and adult guidance is required, some kits may contain small parts.
Information about Additional Children: If adding additional children, you will be receiving more materials in the same or larger containers so that each child can complete the projects, some materials and supplies will be shared.
Shipping Information: Art kits will ship on or before the 8th of April. Shipping is $8 flat rate. Free Local pick up is available for individual kits and will be scheduled on or after the 8th of February.
Please Note: Images are of past kits and art projects, contents will vary based on projects. Sensory dough, crayons, and watercolors color ways will vary based on the themes.
Always Nature Friendly: All art kits will stay aligned with The Nature Atelier's mission to create low-waste, earth friendly products and inspire the love of nature through creative learning and play.